Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Cosmo



Cos`mo`pol´i`tan - a sophisticated person who has traveled in many countries.

Yeah, this outfit is something I'd wear while I jettison around the world. Kit Maitland's Essential Wrap Sweater is my new favorite item from CKSD. I can't even make a tee shirt and she tells me she did this with a mouse and not a Wacom...I'm so impressed. Well worth a fat pack that she cleverly calls the Kit & Kaboodle. The teal color group gift is soooo worth taking up a slot in your group list.





I could not WAIT to blog these booties. JB Gazov at J's has upped the standard once again with the J's Real Toe 2WayShort Boots. I personally love the prim work that goes into these, but for those of you that don't care for the primmy piggies you can wear them with the toes closed. Brilliant. Available in many colors and all sorts of scripting goodness to satisfy the most fickle.





Sweater - CKS Designs - The Essential Sweater

Pants & Belt - Celestial Studios - Jeans (I wear these all the damn time)

Boots - J's - J's Real Toe 2WayShort Boots

Glasses - Role Optic - Eternity

Earrings - Shiny Things - Ruma

Skin - PXL - Chloe Sun Kissed Natural Lips Glossy Smoke Eyes (soon to be released)

Hair - Aden - Tammy II

1 comment:

Mj said...

Shelby you look Fab as always i had to fly and grab that sweater straight away! :-))