Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cozeh



Funny how SL translates to RL. Sometimes I just want to wear casual clothes and not spend a half an hour deciding what to wear. Ms. Shelly Toonie over at Moonshine came up with something perfect for days such as these with her Nexus offering.




A cozy shruggie type hoodie with both fuzzy and fuzzless trim versions as not to donnybrook with your prim hair. Impressive sculpt work with textures that blend well. Drawstring trousers, again with great sculpt and prim work. I added the MichaMi Glam Tank in gold because it looks great and to cover up my new PXL nips. Threw on my Maitreya Desert Boots for extra comfy-ness. Last but not least my yummy new PXL goodness...I have much more to say about that, but I'm savin' up...stay tuned.

I'm all set to stand on my dock and IM everyone...lol.

Hoodie & Pants - Moonshine - Nexus

Tank - MichaMi - Glam Tank

Boots - Maitreya - Desert Boots

Hair - ETD - Vasha with extra bangs

Skinnnnn - PXL - Linda Gen2 Light Tan - Hearty

1 comment:

Shelly@Moonshine said...

Wow...you do show them off nicely
*muah*