Monday, November 17, 2008

Kellie Kellie Kellie Kellie Kellie....



Most of the time I am at a loss for what to wear. Yes, it's true. There is nothing better than jeans and a cami for those of us that have burgeoning inventories of 25K plus and can't find one thing to put on.

In fact, I have a folder that I call ::Always On::. It has my personal default skin, shape, Huddles, MystiTool, Hair, Baldy, Shorts, Top, Akeyo Low Tops, manicure, pedicure, eyelashes, etc. If I decide to sport my Aunt Esmerelda avatar, I can do a quick presto-chango and be back to my normal self in a folder drop. Yes, dragging Aunt Esmerelda on your avatar when you're being sexually harassed by a tattooed, muscle-bound 3 month old noob is highly effective. Especially when you strip her down to her old lady foundation wear and do sexy dances as she flings her cane in the air.




CKS Designs owner-designer Kit Maitland's new cami called Kellie is now going to be in my default folder...it's soooo perfect. The hand drawn detail and the shading is delish. I'm really impressed...I want to learn how to do this so I am paying much closer attention to all that detail these days. I do believe I shall stalk her for lessons.



Camisole - CKS Designs - Kellie Tank

Aunt Esmerelda Avatar - DarkDharma Avatar Isle

Earrings - HCT - No longer available

Hair - Mirai Style & ::69:: - Rika & J. Lo

1 comment:

Kit Maitland said...

hahhahahaa...I love Auntie Esme...we should take her and Mabel out for a stroll sometime. :P

Great pics as always, Shelbs...maybe I'll stalk *you* for lessons...:P

/me walks away laughing at 'burgeoning' inventory of 25k...