Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Woman of Intrigue




As soon as I saw Zerlinda Boucher's new hair called Anika, this entire outfit just blazed through my mind. Zerlinda has opened up shop over at PXL Creations, and has quite a collection going so far. Very good texture work and now this sexy woman of intrigue hat that is scripted. Zerlinda has quite a few styles and I will say, I really like the ones with bangs on my avatar. She's just getting started and I'm looking forward to seeing what else she comes up with!






I'm wearing Artilleri's Kat's Meow coat for the cold weather, another classic wardrobe item I would NEVER part with. Sheer's black fishnet stockings and gloves sass this outfit up a bit. Redgrave's Black Leather boots, again another classic must-have. I'm all ready for some up-town shopping, or a part in the next Get Smart movie.

Coat - Artilleri - Kat's Meow

Stockings & Gloves - Sheer - Black Fishnet Set

Boots - Redgrave - Black Leather Boots

Hair - Zerlinda's - Anika

Skin - PXL - Chloe SunKissed - Natural Lips Glossy - Smoke Eyes

No comments: