Sunday, December 28, 2008

What's in Shelby's Bag?

I just got a new bag for Christmas, so I didn't have any wrappers, receipts, or lint...I left all that in my plate at Blue C Sushi because I couldn't wait to get home to transfer everything. Iris over at SCD had a fun idea, so I thought I'd chime in. I've discovered I have a Burt's Bees fetish...actually a lip product fixation.

- Kate Spade wallet - it's lime green on the inside and still full of Christmas money

- Creme deMenthe Altoids - my daughter used to call them Alfatoids when she was little...so that's what our entire family still calls them to this day

- Watermelon Orbit gum

- OmniPod PDA case - that tells my bionic pancreas what to do

- Wet n Wild file - got that at the women's expo

- LV zippered pouch - from my old bucket bag but perfect for receipts, medical cards, Aveda card, AAA card, insurance cards...

- Cell Phone - that is for me to text and call out on but not answer ;)

- Pen - from the Bone and Joint clinic when my youngest broke his wrist

- Burt's Bees - LOL Watermelon lip shimmer, replenishing balm, honey lip balm, and regular beeswax lip balm

- Bobbi Brown make up bag

- Benefit De Groovie lip stuff

- Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss

- Eyeglass tool

- Bobbi Brown mirror

- Hand Lotion - in the form of a bar of soap I got at the fair

- Bobbi Brown pencil sharpener for my lip liners that are in the bathroom

- 3 barrettes

- Bobby pin

- 2 safety pins

- $2 Peso coin

- Dental toothpick thingies

- Glasses - the case is in the car

- His and Her car keys

- Inquisitive dog - when I grab my purse she thinks it's GO time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that a Samsung Omnia? :)