Sunday, December 21, 2008

Serenade, Moonshine Style...




Everyone loves the Black Swan events for all sorts of reasons. The stunning artwork that we get to wear as clothing is one of the things that makes SL exciting. I have quite a few pieces from previous events, but I don't wear them often. I'm sure there are people that wander aimlessly in formal gowns most of the time in world, but for me personally that's overkill.

This little number I'm wearing I will be wearing again...heck, I may wander aimlessly in it for days. It's called Serenade, by Shelly Toonie of Moonshine Designs. It features a velvet overskirt edged with ruffles and lace with black lacy petticoats peeking out underneath. Topped with a black satin camisole adorned with lace and pearl buttons, and finished with black velvet gloves with lace trim and a velvet scarf edged with fringe. This assemblage comes with two skirt versions -- long and flowing or short and sassy -- and in two colors of overskirt -- icy blue or pale gold -- with GOBS of attachment points!

Don't wait until the last hour of the last day like I do, go check out what these talented designers have in store for you here before January 9th.

Skin - PXL - Linda G2, Light Tan, Hearty Makeup - Soon to be Released!

Hair - Zero Style - Pompadour

No comments: