Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tra la la Boom De Yay!



The most adorable Aranel Ah over at Boom is getting a lot of press these days as well she should. Every release gets better and better, I'm always looking forward to them. I've been traipsing the grid in her Tahiti sarongs for days. Aside from all the other groovy stuff she has, I am lovin' these jeans and I thought I'd show 'em off.

By the way, my computer blue screened on me the other day. I wiped the HD and started over and EVERY file was restored thanks to Carbonite. I know I should be backing up my system every day on some thumb drive, but I like the backing up continually to an offsite server via Carbonite. It's seriously hella cool.

Top - Cynful - Chequered Love - White (RFL Item)
Jeans - Boom - Gettin Low V2 blue
Bracelets - Zaara - Nizam Choodiya (bangles) *white*
Shoes - J's - Real Toe Cross Belt Sandals Pearl White
Hair - Exile - Dominique
Skin - Curio - :GP: Sundust [Dark] Vixen-Mink 2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.