Thursday, September 11, 2008

Covert



Like I mentioned a couple days ago, Simone Stern of Simone! and Style Starts Here has been in a production frenzy of late. I couldn't wait to see what else she was coming up with for my favorite season of the year, so I covertly found my way into her studio and found this AMAZING sweater she was working on. I think my very first faux-fur trimmed dress was from Simone! and I absolutely love the look especially when it's well done...check out this detail pic:




I could see some drawings for a little dress to go with it, but I'm thrilled with this little shrug that I managed to snag. In all seriousness, when I did talk with Simone to tell her I wanted to share this little sweater with the blogosphere, she said she was thinking something the lines of "tea at Harrod's" as far as the accompanying dress and I immediately thought of Audrey Hepburn. Keep your eyes open for this versatile little release which will most likely be available at the Simone! store soon.

Little Black Sweater - Simone! - The Yet-to-be-Released Little Black Sweater

Pants - Frangipani Designs - Belted Wool Trouser

Shoes - DeLa* - Stella Pumps

Bracelet & Earrings - *EMJ* - Gunmetal Moon of Jupiter Pearl Set - Soon to be Released

Hair - ETD - Sofia

Skin - PXL -Chloe - SunKissed Natural Lips Glossy & Smoke Eyes - Soon to be Released

No comments: