Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Money Shot



A couple weeks ago I was at DeLa's buying shoes. In front of the shoe display was a pose ball, that I promptly clicked on. Sooooo perfect for taking shoe pics, I IM'd Kuranosuke Kamachi to ask (beg) if she sold that pose. She told me she was working on some poses and she'd let me know as soon as they were available. Welllll, I had no idea she was making hunnerds of poses!

How many little black dresses, hairs, shoes, poses can a girl have? How different can one pose be from another? VERY different I found out! The hands, the angle of the head, unusual placement of all extremities kept me scrolling through each pose and animation with anticipation. When I'm snapping pics, I always know when I get the "money shot". I have to say, with each of Kuranosuke's poses, there are a few money shots with each pose depending on your camera angle. It was easy to burn a couple hours playing with them.




Not only poses, Kuranosuke has some amazing animations too. Reeeally cute sits and a few gems to load into your Huddles. There is a little model-spin animation called Brava that I am so tempted into loading into my AO...just for a day or so.

Dress - M * A * ii * K * I - Strapless & Patent Scarlet Red

Shoes & Poses - DeLa* - Stella Pumps

Bracelet - *EMJ* - Elegance Simple Bangles

Ring - *EMJ* - Shelby's Engagement Ring Multi-Metal/Gem Exclusive

Hair - Truth - Trisha in Java

Skin - PXL - Crys Fashion Eyes & Natural Lips

2 comments:

Jeannie Jannings said...

And where can we find the poses, please?

Shelby said...

Thanks Jeannie...they're at DeLa :) *runs off to edit the post*