Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sweater-y Goodness



Oooooh, soft sweater-ness. Being such a tactile person the fabrics of the impending cold weather just sennnd me. I know, it's the small things, right? Kit Maitland of CKSD has just released THE Essential Sweater Dress in 21 colors, of which I am sporting in "Toast". There's a gorgeous Teal color for her update group you don't want to miss out on either. It's amazing how sexy you can look being completely covered up!




This dress being perfect for scarves and coats and all around everything in your accessory folder, I reached for NovaStar Shilova's Dark Brown Leather Belt from Nova. Mesh designs in gold or silver metal on the jacket or pants layers. Perfect. I found ALL sorts of great things over there at Nova...cute sweaters, basic pieces, I had a good time throwing $Lindens around in there.

Sweater Dress - CKSD- Essential Sweater Dress

Boots - Redgrave- Smokey Brown Boots

Belt - Nova - Dark Brown Leather Belt

Tights - G.L.A.M - Tintable Metallic Lycra Tights - No Longer Available

Hair -Refuge - Beth

Skin - PXL - Chloe SunKissed Natural Lips Glossy Smoke Eyes - Available Soon!

1 comment:

Kit Maitland said...

Wow...I *love* that belt...there's a new destination for my next shopping trip!!