Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Style Starts Here



Fall is my favorite season, the clothes, the food, the smells, the weather, everything. I still get the urge to go school shopping to hunt for the best sweaters ever. Simone just released the yummiest Black Cable Sweater that I simply had to have from her Style Starts Here line. Well known for her beautiful gowns, I am really enjoying this casual line from Simone. Scamper over there, she has a boat-load of newness this week.

I married my sweater with Nessinger Loveless' Betty Skirt from T..a..R..t. This is another little black dress you can't live without, I mix and match this miniskirt often. It's hard to see the detail on the skirt, trust me, it's pure class. There is a big sale going on over there, you won't be disappointed in all the sexyness to choose from! I am also wearing Kaysha Sion's fishnets from Wrong that came with an outfit I've had for over two years and are still the best I've found on the grid...unfortunately they are no longer available. A close second for fishnets is a pair that comes with Redgrave's Brown Glitter Clubbing Dress...and they are tintable! Stiletto Moody's Black Croc Tall Boots matched perfectly, the hue of the blacks in both the sweater and the boots as well as the patterns just pulled this hot little outfit together!





We had a great time taking these pictures at Dolphin Designs by Jordy Ishnoo. These are some of the best prefabs I've seen lately. I looked at every build only to be surprised at each turn with all sorts of fresh idea features. He has mastered Second Life lighting and that's evident throughout his creations. Jordy has filled each home with smashing sculpty furniture that can be purchased with our without his homes. The shadowing is unique and showcases his texturing beautifully. I have sculpt talent envy...I WILL master ZBrush...lol. Shown is the Hawk's Nest, please check out all the builds, you won't be disappointed. To visit Jordy's sim, click the pic!





Sweater - Style Starts Here - Black Cable Sweater

Miniskirt - T..a..R..t - Betty

Earrings - Shiny Things - Ruma Earrings

Hair - Dernier Cri - Natasha

Skin - PXL -Chloe - SunKissed Natural Lips Glossy & Smoke Eyes - Soon to be Released

Location - Dolphin Designs - Prefab & Custom Architecture, Furniture, All Around Coolness

1 comment:

Keaira Skytower said...

Very nice sweater. I live in the frigid Northern Wastelands of the Midwest... and I just can't seem to shake the obsession I have with sweaters, even in SL :)

I'll have to run on over to Simone today and see that new line.