Sunday, September 21, 2008

Getaway



One of my mantras is 'new day, new hair' and when I saw Kumii Yoshikawa's newness I was thrilled! I have a lot of hair just for modeling, like Damselfly's Akili. Kumii's Model Hair 1 & 2 is so perfect for amazing pics. The shading and the blur is very realistic and saves some time all cramped up in Photoshop. She has included poses to go with the Model hair and they are soooo much fun! I'm conviced though about the 'lucky' chairs never coming up with the letter S...I stood there and IM'd for a reeeeally long time and pouted when I saw all the X's and the B's run off with the cute Butterfly Hair Kumii has up right now.




Now that Fall is officially here I'm dragging out the cozy stuff even though we live on a beach and I'm usually running around in a bikini top and cutoffs. Iki Ikarus of Dutch Touch fame has graced us with some cold weather fare called LoNDOn that is still sexy and looks great with Fallingwater Cellardoor's Stripe Knit Thigh Highs and Chunky Ribbon Boots. I love the detail and layer options in all Iki's work. Honestly, if there were a company I'd like to see go real life ready-to-wear it would be Dutch Touch.





We shot these pics at the beautiful sim, Lostaria. You'll find hidden, romantic spots all over the place with photos in mind. I saw some 7 Seas fishing in the river which I'm looking forward to. The whole place is set up to relax and enjoy your sweetheart and friends. Be sure to throw some tip-love in the jars set about, we want to see talented creators like this keep developing these getaways for us!





Outfit - Dutch Touch - LoNDOn

Boots & Socks - Shiny Things- Chunky Ribbon Boots & Stripe Knit Thigh Highs

Earrings - *EMJ* - Multi-Metal Hoops - Custom

Necklace -Miriel Everyday - Classic Necklace - Silver/Malachite

Hair -::69:: - Model 2 & Still

Skin - PXL - Chloe SunKissed Natural Lips Glossy Smoke Eyes - Available Soon!

Location - Lostaria

No comments: