Sunday, August 24, 2008

Eat Your Heart Out Ladies...


You can't have me...because It's me, Shelby *grin*. Tommy Fairplay and Shylah Honey of DragonFly Outlet have done it again. I saw Tommy wearing his new skin and I was so impressed I donned my best male shape and got to snappin' pics. This adorable real life/second life team has everything you can think of over at their compound. They offer clothing, hair, shoes, jewelry, animations, poses, tattoos, and fairies!

While chatting about the new skin line, I learned that the faces are very detailed yet still have that edge to them and not overly done with a smoothness. They are more of a high fashion type of skin rather than rugged. Tommy says, "I concentrated this time on the face getting it to the right style I have been looking for, and I made several (holy cow, I only posted my faves!) different facial options for all the different preferences men may like or what their partners may like". Now that's some forward thinking! I wonder how many male skin purchases are driven by female suggestion...I know I've already dragged some of my friends over there to do some serious right-clicking.




I noticed the torso and the abs were so different than most male skins I've seen and Tommy said, " I just tried to make them look different from any other skin out there giving just as much detail to the body as I did the face. I spent many hours going pixel to pixel fixing imperfections that I thought would make it better, the main concept of this skin is to make sure they could be compared to no other and have a very original look". Ummm, I think mission accomplished on that objective, don't you? Okay, my personal favorite part..the LIPS...they are soooo...yummm.

Here's the low-down on what you'll get:

Each single pack comes with 4 skins: 2 bald 2 with hair on the head, they also have 2 different body hair options. They also come with a starter shape, eyebrow shape, eyes, and black nail polish, so its like buying a full avatar at one price! Men, that means you can afford to change your skins as often as we women change our boy-shorts.

4 packs: 1800
16 packs: 4899
40 packs: 14899
All 160 skins: 45899

I also heard that Shylah has some female skins she's working on too...I can't WAIT! So drag those epidurmically challenged men in your life to DFO and set them straight. If you're a man reading this blog you most likely have a high fashion IQ and won't be needing to book a female sherpa shopper. If in fact you ARE one of those men that needs assistance, send me an IM ;)

DragonFly Outlet

No comments: