Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Trolls are Talking


No, I didn't wear the same thing today because I was out all night partying! I wore the same thing today for two reasons, the first being that I don't want to take this Haute Style & Co. dress off and second because I was out all night...waiting for the Stiletto Moody store to open. I went to bed considerably early compared to all those East Coast combat shoppers. It was pleasant enough to walk in there today and leisurely pick up my coveted new shoes and boots. I heard we have to wait until tomorrow for the lingerie and the group bracelet. Speaking of bracelets, I keep reaching for the new Shiny Things Ruma set. Coming in both gold and silver they go with anything. The art and talent in Fallingwater's work makes me fan myself. Okay, the squid hat she gave me doesn't quite do that, but you know what I'm talking about.


Back to HSC. Typically these mini dresses don't fit well and I'm constantly adjusting the prim attachment and the tinting so it doesn't look like I have a radioactive netherland issue, but I haven't had to do this with the Grandma's Curtains dress. If Grandma knew how hot I looked in her curtains I wouldn't have made it out of the house wearing something like this made out of them. The bodice looks fantastic with the shirring and little bits of lace demurely peeking through. I don't know if women dress for men or other women, it's hard to tell wearing this. I've had compliments from both camps today...even the trolls were talking.





And the shoooooes! I seriously considered plunking down L$ 4,999 or some crazy price for all 12 colors of these Pinup Pumps with gold and/or silver chains, AO walk, bling or no bling, sound or no sound and multiple sizes. I opted for my typical neutral colors but I'm sure if I have a photo shoot that is in dire need of some off-beat color I won't bat an eye at paying for another pair. Good lawd, how much do you spend on just the right picture? *covers her eyes*



Dress - Haute Style & Co. - Grandma's Curtains

Shoes - Stiletto Moody - Pinup Pumps

Bangles - Shiny Things - Ruma

Skin - PXL -Crys SunKissed Fashion Eyes & Natural Lips

Hair - Aden - Annyka

Eyes - Miriel - Eyes - Sepia (Big)

No comments: