Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Stuff Your Drawers



You can never have too many little black dresses and you can never have enough jeans. Zoe Llewelyn of Boneflower fame is definitely going to stuff your drawers. I never tire of the creativity of Second Life and these are the coolest jeans I have ever seen. Buying is peculiar on the grid, we all want unusual and unique, but would we really wear or buy some of the things offered? Are your purchase triggers the same in world as they are in RL? Looking at these, I would really like to order up the frayed black Tink jeans to wear every day.




Zoe will be offering 50+ designs sporting flames, flags, Tink, and miscellaneous that include Relay for Life, Fleur de Lys, Joker, Pirate...and PLAIN! I don't know what her pricing will be, but considering Zoe's track record they will be really reasonable. These are perfect for just grabbing when you have no idea what to wear or if you want to build an entire look around them. I'm not sure of the exact release date, so mayhaps you could sign of for the update group, Boneflower Designs. I always find the easiest way to find groups is to look up the designer, scroll down the group list and double click the group...and then beg for a Subscribe-o-matic.




Another little fashion fave of mine is the NanoGunk FIX Skin Color Pants & Sleeves. When you're wearing pants and tops without prims, your skin bleeds to the inside of the garment. This is a handy little fix that hides that unsightly skin. I'm sure there are others out there, but the Nano Gunk set is $L10 the last time I looked. I wish they were transfer so you could give them to your friends. Skin in the pants in SL is like a booger in the nose in RL. I'm just sayin'.

Jeans - Boneflower Designs - Coming Soon

Shoes
- ShinyThings - Chunky Ribbon Boots

Skin - PXL -Linda - Fashion Eyes & Coffee Lips

FIX Skin Color - NanoGunk

Hair - Damselfly - Akili

2 comments:

Winter Jefferson said...

All the jeans are just 200l, which is both wonderful and deadly. I'm planning on buying a pair a day until I own them all. Yes, that even includes the Tinkerbell ones.

Zoe Llewelyn said...

Actually, they are 75L$ each..and I will bundle some at a discount later. They are up now at the store, so no waiting. XD

I am glad you liked them hon, and I agree about skin on the inside of the pants and sleeves. meh. Sometimes I wanna murderate the person that did SL's UV mapping and stuff. :/