Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Marvelous Malcontent


Our dear, sweet Kit. Who would have thought she had THIS in her design repertoire?! I am a fan of CKS Design for sure, but Domina is my favorite so far. Attention to detail and quite a few options, this outfit is visionary for sure. I'm hoping Kit will add a new department to her store for more of this malcontent-wear that makes misbehaving oh so fashionable. Available late tonight, or early tomorrow, you'll have to add this to your HOT folder in your inventory. You do have folders, right?


The beauty of Second Life is being experimental on so many levels. I'd bore myself into a lather if I wore in SL what I wear in RL every day. Check out the sexy back of this set! The booty shorts blend perfect without compromising the design integrity of the piece. There are nipple and non-nipple version, of course I chose the high-beams. Miss Maitland, you've outdone yourself this week, bravo!


Outfit - CKS Designs - Domina

Shoes - Redgrave - Black Leather Boots

Stockings - Sheer - Black Fishnets

Earrings - Shiny Things - Pyra

Sunglasses - Role Optic - SG-60 Princess

Skin - PXL -Crys SunKissed Smoke Eyes & Ice Lips

Hair - Shop Seu - Pompadour

Eyes - Miriel - Eyes - Sepia (Big)

No comments: