Sunday, August 31, 2008

Iz In DAHaus Jumpin' On Yer Bed


I was looking at Daedalus Brink's furniture at DAHaus and got invited to a party last night. While I was there I saw the most interesting avatar. She had a M*A*ii*K*I dress on with the best accessories I have ever seen...enter the Cyber Doll, Neko style. Using the inspect item on the edit menu I found the maker, Aoimizuno Meili. It's hard to get the names sometimes in that window, but I was fairly certain there was only going to be one Aoimizuno in the search. I can't remember the party-goer's name and I didn't get any photos because SL was being very mean to me...gah!




Logging out and logging back into Aoimizuno's region and finding her store, *LPP* "Le Petit Prince" I stood there in total amazement. There are so many insanely creative things I had to look at each and every item. Exquisite attention to detail, this prim-work blew my mind. I didn't even get to teleport to the skins since I was so enthralled with the main store. Typically I dress in SL much like I dress in RL, but every now and then I like to shake it up. Consider me shaken today!



Aoimizuno offers clothing, jewelry, accessories and body parts in Japanese, Steam Punk, and Cyber Doll styles. You really have to go see the rest of her offerings, like the Cyber peg leg and the bionic shoulder just to admire the wild ideas. You could either go all out with a costume or just wear one memorable signature piece. Considering the skill and craftsmanship that has gone into LPP's inventory, the pricing is very reasonable, my Doll Eye Patch at $L 160 for example.


I did make my way back to Daedalus' store all decked out in my sexy-cyberness to look around, take some pics, and jump on the beds. Dae tells me he likes the modern and retro combined...the sense of clean lines they share in common and the fact that it looks comfortable and believable. I agree, I really like the look and feel of his furniture and the ability to mix and match my selections. The perfect place to deck out your SL home.

Outfit and Accoutrements - *LPP* "Le Petit Prince"

Hair - BooN - HNB27

Skin - PXL -Chloe - SunKissed Natural Lips Glossy & Smoke Eyes - Soon to be Released

Location - DAHaus - Furniture and Accessories

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lately I have found myself reading 'Dirty Ego' as if it were my monthly magazine. I've been reading your blogs since I found you at the hair Expo. I've certainly enjoyed reading here.
So I trotted down to Damselfly spent about an hour their and narrowed it down between two styles, unfortunatly I couldnt decide between both so I was forced to buy them both. Damselfly in Bijou, and Pacey. I am very happy, Thank you .. I have struggled for months searching for the perfect hair-do.

Oh, and I did jog down to Pxl and checked out the skins, I managed to pick up Harts Free Skin he has posted up in store. I'd have to say I'm happy with it, its a nice change from Redgrave Skin, after while I get tired of looking like a Bronzed Beaute' with glittery skin.

Okay, I've rambled enough. Til' next time.

-Haylie

Shelby said...

Haylie! Thank you so much, that really makes my day ;) Let's see my fiance reads my blog and now you! *hugs* Seriously, I have a good time doing it...glad you're here <3