Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Oops!


"Ever heard Victoria's REAL secret? Too much support hurts."- R. Stevens

It's a great thing we don't need foundation wear with 87 hour support in world, that would be unsightly...although funny...okay now I'm imagining the photo oppty's! I digress. Of course I had to get the new Lucky Lingerie offered by Stiletto Moody knowing everything I purchase there pushes my happy buttons repeatedly. There's nothing better knowing what you have on underneath your date night clothes just in case. Not disappointed, I bought the entire set so I could mix and match to my hearts content. I haven't taken off the new Stiletto Moody Pinup Pythons, for a couple of days, excellent quality and so many options you can't go wrong with these humpable shoes.




Finally deciding on Dernier & Cri's new hair was a daunting task since Hair Fair has glutted my inventory with so many options, I have to say...these textures are rich and the Color Dye HUD is brilliant. Again, I get paralyzed with so many options I have to take notes, ha! I added the just released *EMJ* Heart Tag bracelet and earrings, with metal changing options...I LOVE that. Go figure that I've been spending most of my spare time making jewelry getting ready for The Jewelry Expo and I hardly wear a lot of it. This little set that comes with a necklace, choker, and anklet as well, looks like it will be a staple to put in the "Always On" folder even if Elexor said he was cutting my card when he found out I was a jeweler, ha!



Last but not least I am proudly wearing the not yet released Chloe skin from Hart Larsson over at PXL. I had a good talk with him now that he's back from vacation and I will say I'm so glad I stuck to my principles of hearing both sides of any controversy. I'm still flyin' the Hart flag for sure. You can read his statement here and make up your own mind. For me, I'm glad I didn't take the torches and pitchforks because they were free and just because everyone was doin' it. I always hope my friends would do the same for me.

Lingerie - Stiletto Moody - Lucky Lingerie

Shoes - Stiletto Moody - Pinup Python

Jewelry - *EMJ* - Multi-Metal Heart Tag Set

Hair - Dernier & Cri - Natasha (at Hair Fair now)

Skin - PXL -Chloe - SunKissed Natural Lips Glossy & Smoke Eyes - Soon to be Released

No comments: