Monday, July 21, 2008

98% Faithful


It's no secret that Hart Larsson makes me beautiful and I am just about 98% faithful to him. The wearers of his Crys skins have been clamoring for a Sunkissed version for a while now. With much talent he blends photo sourced parts with hand drawn details that make not only the faces beautiful, but the bits pretty also. Crys now comes in two skin tones, Light and Sunkissed along with an Emo line with Messy Eyes and Deep Eyes. I thought I'd show you a close up of the freckle version that's shown in the last photo of the montage. They are very well done and not the first thing you notice when you see a PXL freckle face in world. The freckles aren't continued down the chest, but now that I think about it I only have freckles on the bridge of my nose in RL.


The faces are detailed and sophisticated. The lips are simply kissable and the nose blends perfectly. The make up choices are diverse and I find myself wearing the Natural Eyes quite often when I didn't think I would. PXL's skins are modifiable, so if the Light is too light and the Sunkissed is too dark, there's a happy medium with your finger on the slider trigger.

Click Here for Nekkie Pics


The body on these skins is smooth, buttery, goodness. The shading is immaculate particularly around the collarbone, the elbows, and the knees. The nips are perfect and seem very natural with realistic looking aureole and the light reflects naturally. The derriere is scrumptious and the shading on all skin tones is fantastic. I think the PXL skins have the most gorgeous backs in all of SL. The shoulder blades are perfectly placed and the muscle tone around the spine is yum. The kitty has just the right elements with the shading and coloring and shows just a hint of the goodies peeking out. The skins come with a tasteful landing strip, but no shaved (or waxed for the brave!) version. I really like the beauty mark on the pelvis.

For a single purchase at 1,500L you get 4 skins really, black eyebrows with, and without freckles, brown eyebrows with, and without freckles. Of course there are the multi-purchases there is somewhat of a discount. All eyes in one lip color, 5,000L and All lip colors in one eye make up style, 6,000L.

You can check out PXL Creations in world here, the PXL Creations blog here, the store Flickr stream here, and the group Flickr stream here.

Birthday Suit
PXL - Crys Sunkissed - Fashion Eyes & Natural Lips

Hair
ETD - Lynne II - Smoke, Burnt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelby, you look lovely as ever!!! But then again... you know you do :-P

Thank you for the lovely review.

Shelby said...

Thank YOU Sunrae! Well, these skins are 98% responsible for what I look like :D