Sunday, July 13, 2008

Exclusive Sexy Beachwear

There's a new fashion trend on the grid, and it's exclusive. I was obviously living under a rock and missed the 7 Seas Fishing Game. One of my friends who shall remain nameless showed up at a party wearing all this fishing paraphernalia. She's nameless because she has completely and totally wrecked my life. I am besotted with this latest fixation and it's all her fault.

I've fished all my life but never did I look this good on a charter boat. The clothing items you can win in this game are...exciting. I couldn't WAIT to get the UltraRare Left Boot to match the Common Right Boot. The bikini's are very well made, the board shorts come with 2 layers so your avi legs won't distort. The Ultra Rare Gold Fishing Hat speaks for itself, it's the only bling I own that I like. Truth's Jennifer hair works perfectly with it...I shan't take it off.Not only are there hard-to-come-by clothing items to wear, but fish. Yes, scripted fish. They swim around your avatar and blow bubbles and can be named as pets. They are collectible which explains the hundreds of people on the 7 Seas group chat that stay up all night. One more cast...one more bucket of bait. I've decided not to gauge my time by how many more casts but by bait buckets which yield 100 casts. I know, I don't think this will pass soon.

Meissa Thorne and the 7 Seas team has put together an amazingly scripted game, well built prizes and a fantastic website. I talked with Meissa and she told me she's a scientist in RL, and works in microbiology. That explains the amazing detail of the fish we love to catch and wear.

I have a fish server at the end of our dock, but it's a blast to go to the public fishing holes and meet new people. Enamabala Towradgi was one of those that captivated my attention. I commented that my Poseidon could kick arse on his Devil Rays. To my astonishment he attached all the SuperUltraRare fish he had collected to which I informed him he was now my 7S Idol. After you've been in Second Life for over 2 years, you don't make a point to go meet new people, 7S has reminded me how much fun that is.
Jean Shorts
Cupcakes - Jean Shorts (Longer) - Group Gift

Shoes in Main Photo
Jeepers Creepers - Fuscia Groks

Remaining Clothing
7 Seas Fishing Game

Skin
[PXL] - Linda SK Fashion Eyes Coffee Lips

Hair
*Truth* - Jennifer Noir

Eyes
(Miriel) Eyes - Sepia (Big)

Lashes
Cake - Bedroom Lashes

Pose
Boudoir Rouge

No comments: