Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Chocolate Room


If you haven't noticed, I love taking pictures in SL. I find myself once again at the Black Swan sim wanting to snap as many keep-able pics as I can.

The lovely Lokum Shilova pointed my attention to another Black Swan inspired designer, Eshi Otawara of Chambre du Chocolat. Her Black Swan Ballerina Outfit simply has to be worn, it's an experience. The attention to detail is perfect, I especially like the shading on the pants layer to pop the ethereal skirt design. Eshi includes ballet shoes (not shown), earrings, necklace and a bracelet to match. If that's not enough, there is a ballerina Animation Override! Be sure to pick one up before August 4th at the Black Swan sim.



Not being familiar with her work other than the famous Fish Hook Dress, I checked out her shop which I found in her profile. Once I got there, I was hyperventilating. She has sooooo many unusually creative offerings I couldn't contain myself. I have a few I can't wait to take pictures with, but here's one that could NOT wait:



Okay, I haven't met Eshi yet, but I already LOVE her sense of humor.

Dress, Necklace, Earrings & Bracelet - Chambre du Chocolat @ Black Swan - Black Swan Ballet Dress

Shoes -Adam & Eve - Lotus - Black

Skin - PXL - Natural Eyes & Red Lips

Hair - ETD - Sophia - Smoke

Eyes - Miriel - Eyes - Sepia (Big)

Lashes - Cake - Bedroom Lashes

No comments: