Saturday, July 26, 2008

Diva Maker


Okay, this is a dress I want to wear to a RL function this fall...it will make me an instant Diva. No, this isn't a dress, it's the Diva Goddess of gowns.

So many times while reading the Fashion Consolidated notices in world, I see the promo pics of items and when I go to check them out they can be somewhat of a shoulder drop in disappointment. Even then, sometimes you do the left-click purchase, then excitedly try everything on only to be let down.



Chili Geer at Chic Dimensions didn't let me down today. I put on everything in the folder and didn't have to do any pressing, dry cleaning or prim adjusting. The alpha texturing works, none of that annoying shifting with so many layers. The gown itself makes such a statement I didn't want to wear much jewelry to compete with it...the dress would definitely win that contest. There are a pair of sexy, glitzy shoes to go with it as well. I'm wearing this to bed tonight...sans the shoes of course.

I didn't have much time to look at everything in her store, but I will definitely be going back. Where do these people hide? Her store is packed!

Gown & Shoes - Chic Dimensions - Sparkle

Earrings - Dex's Jewelry - Flowered Vine Earrings

Skin - PXL - Crys Sunkissed - Fashion Eyes & Natural Lips

Hair - Gurl 6 - Precious

Eyes - Miriel - Eyes - Sepia (Big)

Lashes - Cake - Bedroom Lashes

No comments: