Saturday, July 19, 2008

Shining Gleaming Streaming Flaxen Waxen

Are you singing the Hair song yet? I've been singing it all day thinking about the Hair Fair 2008 Official Photo Contest.

I just had to talk about Cake's hair. Obviously my favorite feature is the ability to photograph it well even though it took 2 copies, some texture magic and a lotta coffee to make it happen. Stumbelina has mad skills and a great eye for something just a little different - which I always embrace. I don't quite understand my hair addiction, but not a day goes by that I don't sport a new do. You can always tell a good design when you keep coming back to it time and time again.

What are your inventory faves that are tried and true?

I also heard Mr. Larsson over at PXL is releasing new Crys skins, come back here in a day or so for a looksie.

Here are the where's and the what's:

Lingerie
LoveLace~ Applique: Black

Shoes
Periquita - Funny Girl Flats - Black

Skin
PXL - Crys - Cat Eyes & NaturalLips

Hair
Cake - Faith - Black

Eyes
Miriel - Eyes - Sepia (Big)

Lashes
Cake - Bedroom Lashes

Pose
Author's Own

Stool
LostDog Designs - Antarctica Stool (modded)

No comments: