Friday, July 11, 2008

Piece of Art


As far as gowns go, the Le Mystique from Haute Style & Co. is wondrous. Moxie Polano has executed her talents well with this piece. Or should I say pieces – this purchase is loaded with options. The usual layer options are included as well as a pair of scripted shoes and a shape to make the dress fit exquisitely. A shape! Can you believe it?! Two more unusual additions are the dress adornment and that fantastic mask. I can’t imagine how long it took to create this.


I didn't have to do any editing, the dress flows flawlessly, I am impressed how the prim attachments move, very natural and not “rubbery”. The only thing I would change would be a photo included in the folder. It’s so helpful when you’re overwhelmed with all the choices in a piece of art like this. Item posters included is appreciated in general for those of us with ginormous inventories. It makes it easier to go shopping in your own inventory when you’re low on Lindens. Here's a non-artsy pic of the details:


I set up the main photo on the Japan Tempura Island. I didn’t have a whole lot of time to explore today, but the build is absolutely phenomenal. This is a perfect place for romance and taking pictures. I’ll definitely be spending some time here. In fact there was a couple inside the building as I was shooting for this post – I won’t be posting the chat log. Let’s just say they must have been very inspired by the beauty of the sim ;)


Gown

Haute Style - Le Mystique Gown


Skin
[PXL] - Linda SK FashionEyes Coffee Lips


Hair
Sky Everett Designs-Temptress Revisited, black.


Eyes
(Miriel) - Eyes - Sepia (Big)


Lashes
Cake - Bedroom Lashes


Main Picture Pose
Reel Expressions - *Luth* Fashion S3 09

No comments: