Wednesday, July 30, 2008

LBD - It's not an STD


LBD. Every woman looks great wearing it, and every woman has her own mega collection of them. It is the default date ensemble when it is one of those "I have nothing to wear" days. In fact, it is so popular, so necessary, and so much an institution in women's fashion that we have to thank Coco Chanel for giving it to us in the roaring 20's.




Today I'm thanking Kit Maitland for designing the Monica dress from CKS Designs. Classic lines and a flirty skirt is the foundation of what Second Life was built on and this is primo. Kit's clothes are always so much fun to wear because I can interchange them with so many options. This dress comes in more colors, I always begin with black and if I like it I buy the rest! I think next I'll wear this top with some white jeans and the HUB Venus Sandals, a pony tail and some sunglasses.



I've also purchased more phalanges! J's has come out with another pair of anatomically correct shoes. I really, really want all my open toed shoes to have these...in SL of course.

I was exploring at the Musa Artis interactive exhibit 'Temptation & Revenge' that just opened a couple days ago. Take someone with you for a fun, photo opportunity.


Dress - CKS Designs - Monica

Earrings, Bracelets & Clutch - DeLa - Earrings 'Claudia' Bangle 'Aida' Clutch bag 'Zazu'

Shoes - J's - Real Toe Cross Belt Pumps

Skin - PXL - Natural Eyes - Red Lips

Hair - O Style - Pompadour

Eyes - Miriel - Eyes - Sepia (Big)

Lashes - Cake - Bedroom Lashes

No comments: