Monday, July 28, 2008

Unleash Your Inner Girly-Girl


It's funny, I'm not much of a formal girly-girl, but these new releases are impossible to resist. Nicky Ree's newest design is always my favorite, and the Black Swan Vintage Glamour Gown has made its way to the top of her loooong list. I found it at the Black Swan sim and after August 4th it will be available at Nicky Ree's store.




The trip to the Black Swan sim is a virtual treat of stunning talent. It is free admission until the 4th of August, so you better skedaddle over there to take some pics! While you're there, be sure to check out Melodious Source's "Dagger Eye Gallery". Not only is Mel one of the top 5 premier photographers in SL in my not-so-humble opinion, the exhibit is interactive and I completely enjoyed myself going through it. Click here for the Rezzable Locations Directory website.



I thought I'd put in a shameless plug here for the *Dirty Ego* Diamond Studded Pendant Set. I am busy in my studio making a jewelry line to debut at the Jewelry Expo in October. Send me your inspiration list whilst my muse is here, she's a fickle thing.

Gown - Designing Nicky Ree - Black Swan Vintage Glamour Gown

Necklace & Earrings - * Dirty Ego * - Diamond Studded Pendant Set

Skin - PXL - Crys Sunkissed - DarkEyes & PassionLips

Hair - W&Y - Yuki Hair 37

Eyes - Miriel - Eyes - Sepia (Big)

Lashes - Cake - Bedroom Lashes

No comments: