Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Curiously Cute


Typically I find a top or a camisole that I can't live without, then I struggle with what to wear with it. Not today. Ameshin Yossarian over at Curious Kitties came up with the Kanoluk (can of luck?) top and I ran over there late last night to get one. It comes with a frill for the front hem that matches the sleeves that didn't make the cut for my outfit today.


Curious Kitties was my first foray into Japanese design when I first started in SL. Ameshin has somewhat of a goth approach, but makes many pieces that transition into whatever style you want to create. I never tire of looking at her builds, she is out of control creative.

I paired the Kanoluk with Armidi's Kogo Skinny Pants and Shiny Things shoes called Belles. Being in a particularly relaxed mood, I put on Maitreya's Sculpted Anklets and they pulled everything together.


To accessorize, I put on part of Myllie Writer's Mighty Heart Collection from Persona. Right now in my hardly-humble opinion, she is the mensch of jewelry creators. The necklace with a chest AND spine attachment, which is common sense brilliance. Also ALL the options, bracelets galore! I haven't made my way over there to get her new set, but it looks SO wearable.

Top - Curious Kitties - Kanoluk

Pants - Armidi Limited - Kogo Skinny Pants

Shoes - Shiny Things - Belles

Bangles - Persona - Mighty Heart Collection

Necklace - Persona - Mighty Heart Collection

Skin - PXL - Crys Sunkissed - Fashion Eyes & Natural Lips

Hair - Muism - Cheryl

Eyes - Miriel - Eyes - Sepia (Big)

Lashes - Cake - Bedroom Lashes

Poses - Long Awkward Pose [LAP]

1 comment:

Myllie Writer said...

Hey Shelby! Thank you so much for the kind words! (I had to look up for "mensch" though and, gurl, that is flattering ^^) Thank you!