Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Where'd You Get Those Eyes?!

I wear sunglasses all the time, but not so much in SL. What caught my attention to Role Optic, a store dedicated to sunglasses only, was the astounding quality of their advertisements. They definitely perked my interest, so I went to check it out.

In my pursuit of new shades, I was sidetracked by the store itself, and my pictures do it no justice. The build is very good, the textures and the colors flow well. Many stores in Second Life are pedestrian in layout and arrangement and lack dimension, but these displays had my "alt + left click cam" going nuts - it just feeeeeels good in that store. Beautiful transparent fractals in multiple layers embedded inside the display windows showcased the vendors. One of the main display windows has poses set up inside it for photo opportunities - what a GREAT idea! I had to try them, then I had to look at everything again. After my visual feast, I got to shopping - finally.

As well as being uber-glam hot, the scripted features with these glasses are intuitive and easy to use. Hundreds of options *click*click*click* I decided on the original style options for colors, textures, lenses etc. Again, attention to detail, the primwork is prime. Many different styles for both males and females, I just didn't have time to inspect them all. I'm looking forward to seeing everything that comes from Leeza and Rohal at Role Optic.

I also just had to use the new Poseframes from Lost Angel Poses Store - another GREAT idea. I enjoy using poses and items made by people that are spending so much time doing amazing photography in Second Life which is a serious obsession of my own...the photography part...learning to be amazing...


Shorts
Iki - Rolled Up Shorts Belted: White

Tank
MichaMi - GlamTank in Gold

Shoes
Periquita - Funny Girl Flats Brown Peach

Bangles
VG Republic - Resin Bangles with Color-Change

Necklace
VG Republic - Circle Charm Necklace with Color-Change

Skin
PXL - Linda SK Fashion Eyes Coffee Lips

Hair
SHOP SEU -Pompadour Hair

Eyes
Miriel - Eyes - Sepia (Big)

Lashes
Cake - Bedroom Lashes

Pose
Lost Angel Poses - Poseframe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos!
xoxo