Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mmmmmargeaux

Annette Voight over at Decoy has outdone herself with the Margeaux jackets. Prim attachments can be frustrating to photograph, I just 204'd them and they behave perfectly in all my Windlight settings. 204'd you ask? I tint the prim attachments with 204 for R, G, and B thanks to a tip from Miriel Enfield - it's supahh!
Cute store! Easy to see everything, great displays, and best of all, lag free. I especially like the divider/displays that showed different ideas for wearing her designs.
Where did JB Gazov come from?! The J's Real Toe Tassel Wedge Sandals have not come off my feet for a few days. With or without the ankle straps, they are irresistible. I don't know how many times I've given this landmark out. Maybe we can buy toes ala cart? Don't take that last sentence out of context, that's just wrong.

Jacket
[Decoy] - Margeaux Jacket - Peach

Jeans
Armidi Limited - Kogo Skinny Pants [Charcoal]

Sandals
J's - Real Toe Tassele Wedge Sole Sandals BLACK

Jewelry
[VG Republic] - Resin Bangles

Skin
[PXL] - Linda SK Fashion Eyes Coffee Lips

Hair
ETD Hayden - Black & ETD Long Bangs Right - Black

Eyes
(Miriel) Eyes - Sepia (Big)

Lashes
Cake - Bedroom Lashes

Pose
Boudoir Rouge - Naughty - Enticing

No comments: